Meet Our Provider
Melissa S. Bruhn, M.D.
Dr. Bruhn is a board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist who has been with Shaw Center for Women’s Health, PA since 1997.
More About Dr. Bruhn
Dr. Bruhn is a native of Omaha, Nebraska. She received her bachelor of science degree from Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas. Dr. Bruhn received her medical degree from the University of Texas Southwestern School of Medicine in Dallas, Texas in 1993. While there, she was named Obstetrics and Gynecology Student of the Year. She continued her training by completing an OB/GYN residency in 1997 with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, Texas. While there, she was named as Outstanding Intern of the Year and later served as Chief Resident.
- Dr. Bruhn is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. She is also a member of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Dr. Bruhn is a member of All Saints Episcopal Church of Thomasville.
- Dr. Bruhn is an avid runner and has participated in several local and national marathons.
- During her time off, Dr. Bruhn enjoys spending time with her husband, Don, and three children.
Education & Experience
Accepting new patients
No, not at this time
Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive medicine, Gynecological Surgery, and Women’s health
Doctor of Medicine: 1993
University of Texas Southwestern School of Medicine
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Resident in Obstetrics and Gynecology: 1997, Parkland Memorial Hospital
- Chief Resident, Dallas, Texas
Georgia OB/Gyn Society